I'm sure you've already heard about this but let me lay it out for you:
- White man goes on YouTube and watches videos by neo-Nazis and white supremacists who are also Trump supporters.
- White man becomes a white supremacist.
- White man goes to New York specifically to find a black man in a relationship with a white woman and kill him.
- White man stabs and kills a black man as planned.
- White man turns himself in and admits to doing is as an intentional racist hate crime. Also admits to being part of a white supremacist group - the National Policy Institute, founded by Richard Spencer.
- A "manifesto" written by this white man is found saying that he was going to do this to "send a message."
- People continue to say that it's wrong to physically attack Nazis.
This is pretty much the same sequence of events that transpired with Dylan Roof, only Roof had a gun. How many lives could have been saved if we hadn't passively allowed dangerous white supremacists platforms to spread their deadly rhetoric? Do not tolerate them. No unchallenged speech for Nazis.