It's real nice of neo-Nazis to keep lists of their tactics and priorities and everything around so that the rest of us can know what to expect. I didn't even have to go looking for this one. I found it on Tumblr thanks to another person who's trying to warn people about Nazi and white supremacist activity.
Today it's a list of sneaky argument tactics and general language use best practices that these asswipes are encouraged to use to confuse people and hide the extent of their horribleness from the rest of the world. This comes directly from Stormfront, a classic neo-Nazi organization. It apparently doesn't occur to them that if your real intentions are so awful that you have to use tricky language to soften it for normal people, you're probably on a bad path. Unless you're just cool with being evil. Which I think a lot of them are. Anyway.
This is again unnerving because I've seen these tactics used time and time again over the past few years and I've seen some of these slogans on fucking billboards and shit.
Here are images of the text:
|Click to Enlarge|
|Click to Enlarge|
1. Stay on message; we deal with the genocide of White people and the perpetrators, anti-Whites. When talking to the general public don't go into a rant about Jewish conspiracies, banking families, NWO, etc. White genocide is the first step to establish a beachhead in the general population's consciousness -- we can expand on other ideas later.
2. Use the Mantra and our talking points. Everything anti-Whites say always leads to our genocide, and we have good ways to counter their talking points. You can customise our stuff and use it for yourself.
3. Use our terminology; "Anti-White", "Pro-White", "White genocide", "Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White", "Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody".
4. "Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White" should be the last thing in your post if possible.
5. Don't use their terminology; "racist" should ONLY be used in "anti-racist"; "nazi" should ONLY be used in naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews"; "HATE!", "holocaust", "facist" "LOVE!" should be avoided; "diversity", "multicultural" can be pointed out as meaning less White people. Avoid using "The White race", "Caucasians", "The Whites", because it makes it look distant and turns it into a philosophical debate; use 'Our people', 'My people', 'White people', etc.
6. Capitalize "White", when you're talking about our race.
7. ALWAYS use "Genocide", NEVER use "Extinction", "Population Displacement", "Demographics shift", etc.
8. NEVER call them "antis", they are "anti-White" - they are against White people existing.
9. Use "As an anti-White" e.g. "As an anti-White why do you think more assimilation is required in ONLY White countries?".
10. Don't argue, make our point: ALL White countries & ONLY White countries are told by anti-Whites, who claim to be "anti-racist", that they must accept millions of non-Whites and 'assimilate' with them, which is genocide under UN genocide conventions. If people get annoyed of hearing our message that's good, it means they can remember it!
11. This isn't about anti-Whites; we are talking to the general public, USE the anti-Whites to humilate them and point out that they support White genocide. A lot of the general public are tired of "anti-racists" (anti-Whites) and WE have to show them how to defeat and humiliate them.
12. Be aggressive and take the moral high-ground; if they call you names say "You're only saying that because I'm White".
13. Think before you talk. Talking about commiting violence is a no-go. No talking about genocide tribunals because it makes us look dangerous. Using lots of bad language is going to make you - and us - look stupid. That does not mean treat anti-Whites with dignity.
14. YOU ask the questions. If you don't get a reply keep asking them - it means your opponent is embarrassed and is trying to get off the subject. If they demand you answer questions say "WE ask the questions, because YOU support/justify genocide of MY people!".
15. Use emotional language; "Why do you hate little White children?", "Why do you want to genocide little White babies?".
16. Winning isn't important; you should be winning all of the arguments with the anti-Whites if you do what Bugsters do, but don't worry if you lose a few of them -- this is about imposing our terminology and getting the public talking about White genocide.
17. Know your target audience and wrap our message around what appeals to them.
Young adults want to talk about education fees and housing prices, Teens want to talk about music, Old people want to talk about pensions, etc. Try to connect with the people using their language/colloquialisms e.g. "Dude" "Mate" "Bloke" "Howdy" "Yeah" "Lol" "Rofl"
18. Flip the script. What if ALL Asian countries were told to bring in immigrants and assimilate with them? What if "anti-racists" in Africa demanded that Africans stopped patrolling their borders and kicking out illegal immigrants?
19. We're all part of the team. Remember to report any places that you post.
A note on "Bugsters" or "BUGS": These are white supremacists and neo-Nazis who dedicate their time to going around online and spreading their Nazi propaganda around using the tactics listed above. According to the source, there are now automated programs doing this shit all over places like YouTube, 4chan, and other sites that have been identified as popular spaces for the kinds of people (young, white, male) who are vulnerable to this propaganda.
I want you to pay attention to the tactics used. There's a lot of subtle language manipulation going on. This wording, repeated over and over, can change the way people think about certain things. This has been studied time and time again by psychologists and found to be true. It shows how dangerous the mantra of "words are just words" is. I'm beginning to think the spread of the idea that words can't be used to hurt people was part of the white supremacist/neo-Nazi plan. Bring down people's defenses by spreading the idea that you're weak or whatever if you let words affect you, then start using word manipulation to plant white supremacist ideas into people's minds.
Simple, and it clearly worked.
Here's what you should do. Familiarize yourself with this kind of language and argument tactics. If you're like me, you've probably already seen them used. Once you've done that, you can spot a neo-Nazi from across the Internet. And once you've spotted them, do not engage. At most, use it as an opportunity to show others, if they can see the argument, how the person is using sneaky bullshit to manipulate an argument that can't be won using honest means. Then focus on plain truths. There is no white genocide, and they're a Nazi. "You're a Nazi, your argument is invalid." It's as simple as that.
#16 on the list says it all. It's not about winning. The actual content of their argument, the rightness of it, the logic (or lack thereof), none of that matters. All they want is to get their insidious "message" out there and trick people into taking their Nazi shit seriously. Into thinking that they might have some kind of a point. And they'll exploit the old liberal mantra of "everyone's opinion is valid and deserves to be heard" to do that. #10 even tells them that they're not to argue, so don't let them trick you into thinking that it's even an argument at all.
No. Out them as a Nazi, block them, delete their comments, report them. They want to you take them seriously and argue with them. Do Not. Do not let them air their toxic ideology out in your space. Do not tolerate Nazi propaganda.
At this point, I want to take a moment to laugh at "why do you want to genocide little white babies?" LOL. Okay. Don't argue with Nazis. The end.