Unfortunately, it seems that even the people who agree with this sentiment don't entirely get the point. For example, the men who started the "Grab Her By the Brain" campaign.
A site capitalizing on abuse language and USING that abuse language. That's exactly how women want to be empowered. #grabherbythebrain pic.twitter.com/c5TDe5Kk1B— Hanna 'NastyWoman' P (@tinysapien) October 20, 2016
Yeeeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. If you could just not grab women at all, that'd be great.
Or, if you really, REALLY need to grab women by SOMETHING, here's a nice list of things of our's that are appropriate to grab:
- Grab her by the front of the speeding freight train
- Grab her by the inside of the preheated oven
- Grab her by the mouth of her pet shark
- Grab her by the depths of the Pacific Ocean
- Grab her by the downed power line
- Grab her by the hand of the Grim Reaper
- Grab her by the pile of dry ice
- Grab her by the inside of a supermassive black hole
You get the idea.